Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Handbags on Artfire

I have put up a few new bags on Artfire and they will be up on Etsy soon. You can buy these bags from either site or from the SweetPersimmon.com site as I will be putting them up there later this week.

First we have a black and white sweetie purse:
It is 100% cotton, made from two fat quarters. I love the sophistication of the black and white and I since I had enough fabric, I embellished it with a piece down the center flap. Here is a close up of the body:



It's not a big bag for those of you who don't like carrying a bunch of stuff. I can comfortably fit my wallet, cell phone, keys, and pen and small notepad, and kleenx in this bag. Size: 10 1/2 inches wide by 5 inches tall by 2 inches deep . Here's a closer up of the flap detail and the two silver rings.
The strap is black and white on the outside and white and black on the inside just like the bag. Here's a photo of the inside. It has a contrasting pocket to keep your cell phone handy. Isn't it cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment